WHAT WE OFFER
Tailor-made solutions for your projects
We support companies that plan to relocate a production line internationally or want to install new equipment. From the first feasibility analysis, through planning and execution, up to turnkey solutions, our services are available according to your needs.
We are experts for:
- “One-to-one” relocations
- Combined solutions: Old and new investment
- New investments up to a turnkey framework
- Implementation of Augmented Reality for remote control and support
With Faircom, you benefit from the relevant experience as well as from access to international cooperation partners and existing networks. Our services are tailored to customer requirements and implemented transparently.
WHAT WE DO
Efficient support in every project phase
State analysis and feasibility study
- Independent, fact-based, in the interest of the customer
- More than 50 years of relevant project experience
- Fast, efficient and with high validity
- Frequently made mistakes, lessons learned
- Site selection and infrastructure
- Key contacts and “door openers”
- Use of resources
- Production ramp-up
- Project and site management
- Installation and commissioning
- Quality assurance
Who we are
International professionals in the core team
The people behind Faircom are characterized by profound international experience. If necessary, they can rely on the support of a network of cooperating companies.
Why we started
The successful cooperation between Waldemar Graf and Rolf Thelen started in 2014, where both managed a production set-up within a relocation project in Russia. The idea for Faircom was created in 2019 in the scope of a demanding project in Vietnam, and here they met Vu Tri Quoc. Since then, we are focussing on international companies that plan to relocate or establish productions.